Tag Archives: Hungary
- Hungary’s gaming monopoly growing reliant on sports betting
January 23, 2018
- EU top court slams Hungary’s restrictive online gambling laws
June 22, 2017
European Union's top court says Hungary can't punish online gambling operators because its restrictive gambling laws are incompatible with EU trade rules.
- Liv Boeree broadens poker’s appeal by hosting Red Bull mind game event
March 28, 2017
Liv Boeree has been doing her bit to gain more exposure for poker by helping DJ Alex Zane present the Red Bull Escape Room World Championships in Budapest.
- 2017’s first high rolling winner
January 16, 2017
In the latest EnergyCasino high roller winner epic, one of our VIP players, hailing from Hungary, embarked on a playing spree 3rd- 9th Jan.
- Las Vegas Casino Hungary announces live casino gaming agreement with Ezugi
April 1, 2016
Las Vegas Casinos Diamond Ltd. has signed an agreement with Ezugi to provide its live dealer casino gaming platform.
- Finnplay announces online gaming platform agreement with Las Vegas Casino in Hungary
February 9, 2016
Finnplay has signed an agreement with Las Vegas Casino for the delivery of its online casino platform to lasvegascasino.hu in Hungary.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014