Tag Archives: Hungary
- Insights of the Hungarian gambling industry with Gábor Helembai (Bird&Bird) at CEEGC2018 Budapest
July 17, 2018
This is the situation especially when it comes to regulation the market and creating a fair licensing law.
- Sci-Games boosts Hungary sports betting, revs New Jersey engines
April 18, 2018
Scientific Games launches a new omni-channel sports betting platform for Hungary's lottery monopoly, seeks sports betting license in New Jersey.
- EU court spanks Hungary’s online gambling laws … again
February 28, 2018
The Court of Justice for the European Union once again spanks Hungary's online gambling laws as contrary to EU trade rules.
- Hungary’s gaming monopoly growing reliant on sports betting
January 23, 2018
- EU top court slams Hungary’s restrictive online gambling laws
June 22, 2017
European Union's top court says Hungary can't punish online gambling operators because its restrictive gambling laws are incompatible with EU trade rules.
- Liv Boeree broadens poker’s appeal by hosting Red Bull mind game event
March 28, 2017
Liv Boeree has been doing her bit to gain more exposure for poker by helping DJ Alex Zane present the Red Bull Escape Room World Championships in Budapest.
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014