Tag Archives: hr2267
- 3 Barrels: Full Tilt Funeral Date; 1,500 Sad Souls; REG SCOOP Pledge
10 May 2016
3-Barrels: the time of Full Tilt's funeral, 1,500 players have their petitions denied, and REG look to the SCOOP to change some lives.
- Liv Boeree Appearing at The Oxford Union; Women in Poker Hall of Fame Hand a Vote to the Public; Cate Hall Rises to #1 on the Global Poker Index
Boeree is scheduled to talk at the Oxford; the WiPHOF open voting up to the members of the public; Hall sits on top the GPL Female Rankings.
- US midterm results mean gridlock on most issues but doom for online gambling
5 November 2010
The overwhelming Republican victories in the 2010 US midterm elections spell gridlock on most political issues, and doom for legal online gambling.
- Poker Players Alliance wants help in shaming Commerce Casino
27 August 2010
Poker Players Alliance asking players to add signatures to open letter denouncing Commerce Casino's decision to testify against Barney Frank's HR2267.
- Anti-gambling editorial takes the biscuit
18 August 2010
- Anti-gambling Republicans betray America when they betray their core principles
14 August 2010
The Competitive Enterprise Institute's Michelle Minton takes Republicans to the woodshed for their hypocritical anti-online gambling stance.
Sheldon Adelson’s Long-Shots
17 January 2012