Tag Archives: howard lederer
- Five years after Black Friday, Howard Lederer apologizes to Full Tilt players
20 May 2016
Five years after Black Friday and one day after Full Tilt brand closes, Howard Lederer offers public apology to site's former players.
- Full Tilt Poker Round Up: High Stakes Swings, Howard Lederer MTV Style Vids and Much More
6 April 2014
High Stakes action continues to bemuse and befuddle, Howard Lederer gets his own MTV style video, and former US players get their money back
- Ferguson court date delayed; French poker event kicks off; Stars lends a hand to London poker event
31 January 2013
Former Full Tilt board member Chris Ferguson has seen a civil case against him delayed.
- Howard Lederer settles civil complaint
19 December 2012
Howard Lederer has settled a civil complaint that was brought against him by the Southern District of New York
- Lederer tries again to dismiss civil charges; Chad Elie says Howard’s pants on fire
17 November 2012
Former Full Tilt Poker directors Howard Lederer, Chris Ferguson new motions to dismiss Black Friday cvil charges; Chad Elie says Howard lied
- Lederer hounded out of Aria; Spain throws out PokerStars case; French players claim three million Euros
16 November 2012
A cash game grinder wants Lederer banned; Codere's case against PokerStars has been thrown out; French players claim FTP money
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014