Tag Archives: howard lederer
- Five years after Black Friday, Howard Lederer apologizes to Full Tilt players
May 20, 2016
More than five years after the Black Friday indictments, Full Tilt Poker co-founder Howard Lederer has publicly apologized to players victimized by the site’s inglorious implosion. On Thursday, one day after Full Tilt owner Amaya Gaming merged the site with its main PokerStars brand, a statement by Lederer was posted...
- Full Tilt Poker Round Up: High Stakes Swings, Howard Lederer MTV Style Vids and Much More
April 6, 2014
Full Tilt Poker (FTP) continues to provide good value for the mass media as the High Stakes action continues to bemuse and befuddle, Howard Lederer gets his own MTV style video, and more former US players get their money back. It may have fallen spectacularly from online poker traffic report...
- Ferguson court date delayed; French poker event kicks off; Stars lends a hand to London poker event
January 31, 2013
Former Full Tilt Poker board member Chris Ferguson and the US government will have to wait a while longer for their date in court after the latter were granted an extension to prepare a reply to Ferguson’s motion to dismiss. CardPlayer reports that a court document filed Tuesday explains the...
- Howard Lederer settles civil complaint
December 19, 2012
Former Full Tilt Poker board member Howard Lederer has become the latest to settle civil charges brought against him by the U.S. Attorneys Office in the Southern District of New York following Black Friday. Lederer has agreed to forfeit over $1.25million in bank accounts as well as luxury items and...
- Lederer tries again to dismiss civil charges; Chad Elie says Howard’s pants on fire
November 17, 2012
Attorneys for former Full Tilt Poker (FTP) principals Howard Lederer and Chris ‘Jesus’ Ferguson have filed new motions to dismiss (MTD) the civil charges laid against them by the US Department of Justice in relation to the Black Friday criminal indictments. The Nov. 15 filing is a response to the...
- Lederer hounded out of Aria; Spain throws out PokerStars case; French players claim three million Euros
November 16, 2012
Howard Lederer is facing a mutiny from an angry group of cash game grinders aiming to get him booted from the Ariapoker room – for good. Nick DiVella, a regular 5/10NL and 10/20NL games, filed a petition on behalf of over 50 players and he took to Twitter to vent...