Tag Archives: Houston Rockets
- Rockets pass the Cavaliers on NBA Championship odds board
February 14, 2018
The Houston Rockets (42-13) headed into Tuesday’s NBA action just one game behind the defending champion Golden State Warriors (44-13).
- Rockets see odds continue to improve after 11-game winning streak
December 15, 2017
How good are the Houston Rockets, and are they a legitimate threat to the Golden State Warriors in the Western Conference?
- Golden Nugget Casino owner buys the Houston Rockets for $2.2 billion
September 6, 2017
The owner of the Golden Nugget Casino chain has reportedly bought the NBA's Houston Rockets for a record $2.2 billion, according to sources from ESPN.
- Celtics, Rockets, Thunder make moves to challenge on NBA futures
July 6, 2017
The defending NBA champion Golden State Warriors are -150 favorites to repeat in 2018 and take home their third title in four years.
- NBA – What’s The Best Team To Bet On To Win The Western Conference?
April 15, 2016
Let’s just jump right in to it. Unlike an Eastern Conference that is ruled over by one team and just one potential upstart.
- Current NBA Title Odds as Playoffs Loom
March 31, 2015
Let’s look at the hardwood where NBA teams jostle for spots to the upcoming NBA playoffs.
Cavaliers favored to win NBA Eastern Conference despite early struggles
November 24, 2017
NBA Eastern Conference odds: LeBron, Cavaliers still lead way
February 23, 2018
New York senate explores legal sports betting possibilities
January 24, 2018