Tag Archives: hotel
- South Shore successfully dumps 50% of The 13 holdings
4 November 2019
South Shore Holdings has been able to dump a large portion of its holdings in The 13 as it attempts to cut its losses that has only caused it grief so far.
- At just 16 nightly bookings, it’s no surprise no one wants The 13
2 September 2019
South Shore told the Hong Kong Stock Exchange earlier this month that it would try to sell its 60% stake in the venue.
- The 13 developer warns of bigger losses for previous fiscal year
10 July 2019
South Shore Holdings is still battling to get the unlucky-numbered property shaped the way it wants and is hoping to add a full casino to the venue, but repeated money issues keep getting in the way.
- The Horseshoe Casino in Cleveland Pays the Price For Non Conformity; Revel Announces 83 Job Losses
19 April 2013
Horseshoe Casino in Cleveland is hit with $180,000 fine,Revel starts to cut it’s fat with the announcement of 83 job losses.
- Tourism booming in China’s gambling centre
14 February 2012
Macau tourism figures show visitors on package tours increased 27.2% and hotel guest numbers grew 12.7% in the past year
- Massachusetts’ gaming commission offers advice to casino bidders; Miami hotels fear casino resorts; New Delhi considers a gaming regulator
16 January 2012
Massachusetts’ gaming commission offers advice to casino bidders; Miami hotels fear casino resorts; New Delhi considers a gaming regulator
Bitcoin.Casino domain acquired in $28K record sale
27 February 2017
Massachusetts gaming regulator finds new chief
1 October 2018
MGM Springfield adds more poker tables, because kids love ’em
29 September 2017
Florida voters to decide on gambling expansion in November
18 January 2018