Tag Archives: horseshoe casino
- Brian Kleinhenz Wins the 2015 Chicago Poker Classic Main Event; Eddie Ochana Records 3rd Top 3 Finish in 4 Years
March 18, 2015
Brian Kleinhenz is the winner of the 2015 Chicago Poker Classic Main Event, after beating the defending champion, Eddie Ochana.
- Maryland casino revenue decline
February 6, 2015
Maryland’s record-setting casino revenue run has hit a roadblock after regulators reported that its casinos only generated $84.9M in Jan.
- NCIS report says Navy Admiral Tim Giardina personally counterfeited casino chips
November 23, 2014
An NCIS report says Rear Admiral Tim Giardina personally counterfeited poker chips at Horseshoe Casino; DNA found on underside of sticker.
- Rear Admiral Timothy Giardina gets demoted and reprimand after casino scam
May 6, 2014
Rear Admiral Timothy Giardina found guilty of violating two counts of conduct unbecoming an officer after cheating at Iowa casino.
- Maryland estimates huge revenues for Horseshoe Casino
November 21, 2013
The Caesars-owned Horseshoe Casino is being earmarked as one of the crown jewels of Maryland's growing casino industry.
- Caesars Entertainment Announce Record Date For Caesars Acquisition Co. Stock Sale
October 8, 2013
Caesars Ent announces Oct 17th as the end date for investors to tuck into 125.4m worth of shares in the new spinoff Caesars Acquisition Co.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014