Tag Archives: Horseshoe Casino Cleveland
- Croupier charged over lucky number; casino fine ruled unconstitutional
August 20, 2014
It’s been a bad summer if you’re a casino cheat. On Tuesday, 40-year-old Cleveland native Vaughan Perry was indicted on charges he’d engaged in sketchy activity on 139 separate occasions at Horseshoe Casino Cleveland. The Ohio Casino Control Commission said Perry was caught cheating at the Horseshoe’s blackjack tables in...
- Tropicana Casino Hook Up With Gamesys; Horseshoe Cleveland Revenue Drop and Casino Possibility in Greene County
August 8, 2013
The Tropicana Casino and Resort, in Atlantic City, has officially confirmed its intention to enter into a partnership with the London-based private technology company Gamesys, the team behind the highly successful Jackpotjoy.com. The partnership will move forward with their plans to enter into the virgin online gambling world of New...
- Schwartz in hunt for Toronto casino; Cleveland casino opens tonight; Oklahoma to make tribal decision this week
May 14, 2012
Another suitor has thrown their hat into the ring to build Toronto’s casino business with Gerry Schwartz making sure his group has a say. The Globe and Mail report the owner of Las Vegas’ Tropicana Hotel and Casino is “enthusiastic” that his Toronto-based buyout firm Onex Corp. can be involved...
- Horseshoe Casino Cleveland gearing up for May 14 opening
May 10, 2012
May 14, 2012 is fixing to be a landmark day in Ohio as the state's first-ever casino, the Horseshoe Casino Cleveland, officially opens its doors to the public. The Horseshoe, as it has been affectionately called, is the first casino to open in Ohio after voters approved casinos in 2009,...
- French gambler blames government for loss; Sheffield casino plans look hopeful; Horseshoe Casino Cleveland accepts applications
December 13, 2011
Isn’t it strange when a gambler blames everyone but themselves for their own stupidity? Especially when they try to sue the government for letting them get too carried away. It might sound ridiculous, but it happens, and it’s happening in France. Yep, a French casino gambler is doing just that;...