Tag Archives: Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati
- Caesars hit with fresh lawsuit over asset shifting, ‘divide and conquer’ strategy
September 3, 2014
Fresh off closing its Showboat Casino Hotel in Atlantic City this past weekend, struggling casino operator Caesars Entertainment has been hit with another lawsuit over its ongoing asset shifting/stealth restructuring. The latest suit has been filed in New York by several investor funds, which accuse the debt-laden casino firm of...
- World Series of Poker Circuit Main Event: The Engineer Beats the Window Assembler as Brad Albrinck wins the $221,994 First Prize
October 2, 2013
It is wonderful casino news that the World Series of Poker (WSOP) has taken its circuit event to Ohio. The series squeezed 12 tournaments into the Baroque surroundings of the Horseshoe Cincinnati, the attendances were sturdy and a few dreams came true for the recreational poker players taking their shot...
- WSOP Circuit Cincinnati Update: Karakikov & Panzica Battle for Casino Championship and Gold For Robertson and Spears
The World Series of Poker Circuit (WSOPC) event at the Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati has blazed through four more events, with Samuel Panzica, Pavlin Karakikov, John Robertson and Andy Spears each winning gold with two more events remaining. One man who is going to have fond memories of the WSOPC circuit...
- Horseshoe Cincinnati to open on March 4; Detroit casinos revenue drops 2%; Philly casino receives fine
December 13, 2012
The $400 million Horseshoe Casino in Cincinnati, Ohio has announced that it will open its doors to the public on March 4, 2013. The casino, which will be operated by Caesars Entertainment, is the fourth and final casino to open in the state, joining the Horseshoe Casino in Cleveland, Hollywood...
- MGM hire energy-efficient architects for Massachusetts plans; Work to resume after Cincinnati incident
January 31, 2012
MGM Resorts International has hired an international architectural firm known for developing “green” projects, to oversee the design of the proposed Rolling Hills Resort casino in Brimfield, Massachusetts. According to Telegram.com, the company- named Gensler - has been at the top of the U.S. Green Building Council’s list for “the...
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
MGM’s Maryland casino National Harbor sets new revenue record
September 7, 2017