Tag Archives: Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati
- Caesars hit with fresh lawsuit over asset shifting, ‘divide and conquer’ strategy
September 3, 2014
Creditors hit Caesars Entertainment with fresh lawsuit after casino firm strikes "most egregious" deals with other creditors.
- World Series of Poker Circuit Main Event: The Engineer Beats the Window Assembler as Brad Albrinck wins the $221,994 First Prize
October 2, 2013
World Series of Poker Circuit has left Ohio, but not before it crowned Brad Albrinck as the 1st Horseshoe Cincinnati Main Event winner.
- WSOP Circuit Cincinnati Update: Karakikov & Panzica Battle for Casino Championship and Gold For Robertson and Spears
WSOP Circuit Cincinnati Update: Karakikov & Panzica Battle for Casino Championship and Gold For Robertson and Spears.
- Horseshoe Cincinnati to open on March 4; Detroit casinos revenue drops 2%; Philly casino receives fine
December 13, 2012
Horseshoe Cincinnati opens March 4; Detroit casinos struggling; Philly casino gets fine
- MGM hire energy-efficient architects for Massachusetts plans; Work to resume after Cincinnati incident
January 31, 2012
MGM hire energy-efficient architects for Western Massachusetts casino plans; Work to resume next week after Cincinnati casino site incident
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Genting Malaysia may lose $274M on Mass. casino bet
May 23, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM CEO woos Connecticut to end tribal gaming monopoly
December 6, 2017