Tag Archives: Horse Racing
- Macau Jockey Club owner ordered to pay $18.9M in unpaid dues
March 22, 2018
Macau Horse Race Co Ltd has been slapped with an $18.9 million bill for not paying its dues for a number of years.
- Tabcorp shells out big money to protect horse racing broadcast rights
October 10, 2016
Wagering giant Tabcorp is bringing out the big guns in its bid for horse racing broadcast rights in Australia and New Zealand.
- Macau’s horse racing revenue loss gallops to $11M in 2015
July 15, 2016
The Macau Horse Racing Company has announced that its revenue losses has ballooned by 72.3 percent in 2015.
- The Mega Preview for the 2016 Belmont Stakes
June 10, 2016
The story for the 2016 Belmont Stakes should’ve seen Exaggerator and Nyquist ending their vaunted trilogy.
- So You Want To Bet The 2016 Preakness Stakes
May 19, 2016
Betting the Preakness Stakes is always a tug-of-war between your heart and your brain.
- Racing minister wants Western Australia to punt on horses
March 4, 2016
Minister Colin Holt’s appeal to gamblers in Western Australia amid reports that the government is preparing to put up the country’s last state-owned betting agency up for sale.