Tag Archives: hong kong
- China, Hong Kong cops bust major illegal online gambling ring
December 4, 2017
Authorities in Hong Kong and China's Guangdong province arrest dozens of individuals suspected of involvement in illegal online gambling ring.
- Macau, Hong Kong and Beijing to boost anti-money laundering fight
May 30, 2017
Financial authorities in Macau, Hong Kong and Beijing vow to up their game in the fight against money laundering and other financial shenanigans.
- Extortion attempt eyed in Hong Kong gambling sites DDoS attack
May 9, 2017
Gambling and gaming websites in HongKong were hit in April by several distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.
- Analysts: Vietnam a ‘darling’ of South Korean, HongKong gambling investors
April 18, 2017
Investors from South Korea and Hong Kong are lining up in Vietnam to get a piece of the country’s prized horse and dog race course and casino projects.
- Hong Kong problem gambling rates continue to decline
April 5, 2017
New study shows Hong Kong residents gambled less in 2016 while the rates of problem gamblers are also on the decline, although individual spending rises.
- NagaCorp VIP roll climbs 34% in first quarter of 2017
April 3, 2017
Hong Kong-listed casino operator NagaCorp has printed big number for the first quarter of 2017.
Bond exercise gives CEO Chen full control of NagaCorp
March 28, 2017