Tag Archives: Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Landing International to expand in UK
December 14, 2015
Landing International hopes to expand and diversify its gambling operations to other markets and its first stop: the UK.
- Melco International’s H1 net profit plunges 88%
September 1, 2015
Lawrence Ho’s Melco International Development posted an 88 percent drop in attributable profits for the first half of 2015.
- Gambling stocks take a plunge in Hong Kong
August 4, 2015
Stocks of Wynn Macau, SJM Holdings and Galaxy Entertainment suffered losses after Hong Kong stocks closed 0.91 percent lower on Monday.
- Macau Legend to invest $275m in Cape Verde casino
July 23, 2015
Macau Legend has signed a contract with the government of Cape Verde to build an integrated resort in the West African country.
- Melco Crown’s last day of Hong Kong trading
June 29, 2015
Melco Crown's shares will be withdrawn from the HKEx on Monday, as conditions for delisting have all been satisfied on June 26, 2015.
- Melco Crown to delist from HKSE on July 3; Genting HK buys Crystal Cruises
March 4, 2015
Melco Crown Entertainment Ltd. is expected to withdraw its listing from the HKSE on July 3; Genting HK buys Crystal Cruises.
Genting loses to Jocs for new casino in Andorra
July 2, 2018
Genting eyes casino resort in Philippines’ Boracay Island
March 20, 2018
Genting sells out of The Star; is Crown buying in?
July 14, 2017