Tag Archives: hokkaido
- Competition increases for Hokkaido integrated resort
March 13, 2019
Hokkaido, Japan is becoming a popular target for casino operators wishing to launch an integrated resort (IR) in the country.
- Tomakomai City receives ‘priority status’ for Hokkaido IR bid
January 23, 2019
Tomakomai City has been identified as the preferred site for an IR by an advisory panel to Hokkaido’s prefecture government.
- Hard Rock reveals plans for Hokkaido integrated resort
January 14, 2019
Hard Rock International have made it clear in the past they would want in on the bidding, and we know more now about their plans for an Integrated Resort.
- Kamori Kanko wants to build integrated resort for Hokkaido
January 10, 2019
Kamori Kanko is getting ready to bid for one of Japan’s three Integrated Resort licenses, and they think they have the right mix with a Hokkaido plan.
- Rush Street hopes to win license for IR in Hokkaido, Japan
December 6, 2018
U.S.-based operator Rush Street is just now throwing its name in the hat after it announced plans on bidding for an IR license in Hokkaido.
- Hokkaido gov tours Resorts World Sentosa; Resorts World Bayshore timetable announced; Resorts World Manila expansion plans set
August 20, 2014
Takahashi visited Resorts World Sentosa; Travellers announced plan to break ground on Resorts World Bayshore & expand Resorts World Manila.
Miss Universe 2018: Miss Philippines and Puerto Rico early favorites
December 13, 2018
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
March 31, 2017
PAGCOR gives $200M Clark casino the green light
April 5, 2018
Philippine SEC asked to stop Okada Manila owner listing proceedings
December 10, 2018