Tag Archives: hokkaido
- Japan casinos to track gamblers’ chip purchases, redemptions
2 December 2019
Japan considers a system in which casinos would be required to track gamblers' chip purchases and redemptions for tax purposes.
- Hokkaido may drop out of Japanese IR competition
29 November 2019
Hokkaido was facing a mixed opinion amongst residents about if a casino would be a good fit in their neighborhood.
- Yokohama, Hokkaido hit speed bumps in IR campaigns
21 November 2019
Yokohama has a political group opposing an IR, and Hokkaido has a confusing survey to deal with.
- Competition increases for Hokkaido integrated resort
13 March 2019
Hokkaido, Japan is becoming a popular target for casino operators wishing to launch an integrated resort (IR) in the country.
- Tomakomai City receives ‘priority status’ for Hokkaido IR bid
23 January 2019
Tomakomai City has been identified as the preferred site for an IR by an advisory panel to Hokkaido’s prefecture government.
- Hard Rock reveals plans for Hokkaido integrated resort
14 January 2019
Hard Rock International have made it clear in the past they would want in on the bidding, and we know more now about their plans for an Integrated Resort.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017