Tag Archives: ho tram strip
- The Ho Tram Strip moves ahead: Kahuna unveiled
August 31, 2017
August 2017, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam: The Ho Tram Project Company Ltd (HTP) launched its KAHUNA Ho Tram Strip condotel and villa project. The event was attended by several hundred potential investors who were entertained and presented with a virtual reality tour of the highly anticipated resort development. Designed...
- Harbinger Capital invests another $50 million in Ho Tram casino; Imperial Pacific increases investment on Saipan casino project to $7 billion
September 26, 2014
Harbinger Capital, the majority investor of Asian Coast Development (Canada) Ltd., has committed to invest an additional $50 million on the The Grand: Ho Tram Strip project, the luxury resort and casino complex in Vietnam. The New York-based hedge fund’s new investment is the second pledge ACDL has received in...
- PH lawmaker proposes casino fee in the Philippines; Vietnam prof weighs country’s casino regulations
September 2, 2014
Philippine House Representative Peter “Sr. Pedro” Unabia has proposed legislation that would impose a Php3,500 (US $80) entrance fee for any Filipino who wants to play in a casino. The charter of the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR) imposes no entry fees for anyone who wants to play in...
- Banyan Tree expected to receive casino license in Vietnam; Landing International opens funding for Genting casino in Jeju
July 30, 2014
Singapore-listed resort developer Banyan Tree Holdings expects to receive Vietnamese government approval to build a casino at the Laguna Lang Co resort in Thua Thien-Hue, according to VietnamNet. Nguyen Ngoc Thien, chairman of the Provincial People’s Committee, confirmed the province’s support of Banyan Tree’s casino proposal. The developer still needs...
- ACDL inks deal with NewCity Capital as investor to the Ho Tram Strip project
July 18, 2014
Asian Coast Development Ltd. (ACDL) has signed an agreement with private equity firm NewCity Capital LLC. NewCity will join ACDL as a new financial partner in the Ho Tram Strip resort and casino development in southern Vietnam. Financial terms of the deal weren’t disclosed but it’s expected to create new...
- Taiwan casino bill delay; July 26 launch for Vietnam’s Ho Tram Strip casino
June 11, 2013
Taiwan’s casino hopefuls lost a little hope on Monday with the news that the country’s casino legislation is facing yet another delay. In May, Taiwan’s cabinet approved a draft casino bill that would permit construction of one or more resort casinos in Taiwan’s outlying Matsu island chain, and the full...
Sun Group the only approved casino in Vietnam’s Quang Ninh
April 21, 2017