Tag Archives: ho iat seng
- Macau’s gaming policymaker replaced by Chief Exec
2 December 2019
Lei Wai Nong will be Macau’s next Secretary for Economy and Finance, the body that also oversees gaming policies in the city.
- Macau’s incoming chief is preparing a new government
12 September 2019
Ho Iat Seng is working on his new government and expects to present his recommendations to China before the end of October.
- Seng confirmed as next chief executive for Macau
26 August 2019
Ho Iat Seng was chosen in a vote of 400 people who serve on Macau’s election committee and the man everyone expected to be named the next chief executive of Macau.
- Macau casino leaders get behind Ho to lead the city
29 July 2019
The CEE committee has strong representation from the gaming community and all of the casino executives are behind Ho.
- Ho Iat Seng looks set to be Macau’s next chief executive
23 July 2019
Ho Iat Seng is mathematically unbeatable for the role of Macau’s leader.
- Macau Chief Executive hopeful wants healthy development for casinos
18 June 2019
Ho Iat Seng, who hopes to be the next Chief Executive of Macau, believes that the engine of the Macau economy depends in a large way on casinos having healthy development.
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018