Tag Archives: high 5 games
- H5G and ORYX Gaming finalize agreement for content distribution
February 26, 2019
High 5 Games (H5G) and ORYX Gaming has announce they have agreed to an online content partnership.
- Bet365 goes live with High 5 Games portfolio
July 25, 2018
High 5 Games has recently made significant strides in growing its "mobile ready" game portfolio through its' Remote Game Server known as High 5 VAULT.
- Copycat lawsuits target social gaming operators in Washington
April 11, 2018
Four copycat lawsuits have been filed against social gaming operators in Washington state following recent illegal gambling ruling against Big Fish Games.
- Lightning Box and High 5 Games enter partnership
November 29, 2017
Slot design specialist Lightning Box has secured a new agreement with High 5 Games, one of the pioneers of social casino gaming.
- Nektan to become High 5 Games’ real-money casino games distributor in Europe and Canada
March 29, 2017
Nektan PLC has signed a major partnership agreement with leading casino games developer High 5 Games (“H5G”).
- GTECH enjoys ‘robust’ Q4 as IGT gets sued by High 5 Games
March 15, 2015
GTECH reports "robust' Q4 but losses mount on costs associated with International Game Technology acquisition; IGT sued by developer High 5 Games.
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
March 23, 2018
Why Do We Still Have Slot Machines?
January 13, 2014
Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
IGT, Scientific Games to share patented slots game features
September 6, 2017