Tag Archives: high 5 games
- Copycat lawsuits target social gaming operators in Washington
April 11, 2018
Four copycat lawsuits have been filed against social gaming operators in Washington state following recent illegal gambling ruling against Big Fish Games.
- Lightning Box and High 5 Games enter partnership
November 29, 2017
Slot design specialist Lightning Box has secured a new agreement with High 5 Games, one of the pioneers of social casino gaming.
- Nektan to become High 5 Games’ real-money casino games distributor in Europe and Canada
March 29, 2017
Nektan PLC has signed a major partnership agreement with leading casino games developer High 5 Games (“H5G”).
- GTECH enjoys ‘robust’ Q4 as IGT gets sued by High 5 Games
March 15, 2015
GTECH reports "robust' Q4 but losses mount on costs associated with International Game Technology acquisition; IGT sued by developer High 5 Games.
- Inspired partners with High 5 Games; more gaming options for NextGen customers
February 9, 2015
Inspired Gaming partners with High 5 Games; NextGen deals w/ Lightning Box Games, launches scratch cards based on slots.
- CIE consolidates social gaming in Playtika; RealNetworks debut Slingo Adventure
July 22, 2014
Caesars Interactive Entertainment consolidates social gaming divisions into Playtika brand; RealNetworks debut new Slingo Adventure.
New Jersey online gambling revenue hits $245m in 2017
January 12, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013