Tag Archives: Henry Sy
- Henry Sy passes at 94
January 21, 2019
He was the man behind SM Investments Corp., as well as Belle Corp., which invested in Melco-owned City of Dreams Manila.
- Belle Corporation paints a rosy picture for City of Dreams in 2016
May 31, 2016
Leisure estate and gaming firm Belle Corporation remains bullish that it will continue to enjoy positive revenues in 2016.
- Premium Leisure raises Php6billion through share sale no timetable for City of Dreams Manila
September 30, 2014
Henry Sy’s Premium Leisure Corp. has raised a little over Php6 billion (around $137 million) after pricing shares at a discount.
- Philippines’ richest people share casino ties
August 29, 2014
Three of the five richest Filipinos named by Forbes magazine are all involved in the blossoming casino industry in the Philippines.
- Belle Corp. Consolidates Shares under Sinophil
June 4, 2014
The once dormant holding firm will be receiving 100 percent of Belle Corp's stakes in Premium Leisure Amusements Inc.
- Four of the five richest Filipinos are all building casinos in Entertainment City
August 1, 2013
Four of the five richest Filipinos all have one thing in common
Melco Crown ramps up hiring for City of Dreams Manila
April 15, 2014
Okada Manila pockets $78M quarterly net sales
November 9, 2017