Tag Archives: Henry Sy
- Belle Corporation paints a rosy picture for City of Dreams in 2016
May 31, 2016
Leisure estate and gaming firm Belle Corporation remains bullish that it will continue to enjoy positive revenues in 2016.
- Premium Leisure raises Php6billion through share sale no timetable for City of Dreams Manila
September 30, 2014
Henry Sy’s Premium Leisure Corp. has raised a little over Php6 billion (around $137 million) after pricing shares at a discount.
- Philippines’ richest people share casino ties
August 29, 2014
Three of the five richest Filipinos named by Forbes magazine are all involved in the blossoming casino industry in the Philippines.
- Belle Corp. Consolidates Shares under Sinophil
June 4, 2014
The once dormant holding firm will be receiving 100 percent of Belle Corp's stakes in Premium Leisure Amusements Inc.
- Four of the five richest Filipinos are all building casinos in Entertainment City
August 1, 2013
Four of the five richest Filipinos all have one thing in common
- Enrique Razon Jr. now the third richest man in the Philippines
June 21, 2012
Enrique Razon Jr.'s net worth jumped $2 billion, an increase from $1.9 billon the previous year to $3.9 billion this year. Much of that can be attributed to Razon's stock in Bloomberry Resorts, the developer tasked to build Solaire Manila.