Tag Archives: Hengqin
- MGM China sets sights on resort in Hengqin; Widus International planning PH casino expansion
19 December 2014
MGM China has reportedly set its signs on a non-gaming investment on Hengqin island; Widus International planning PH casino expansion.
- Galaxy Entertainment to build $1.6 billion resort on Hengqin Island
20 March 2014
China wants to turn Hengqin Island into a diversified tourist hub and Galaxy Entertainment is one of the first to get in on the action.
- Macau casinos’ annual revenue defies expectations by growing 18.6% in 2013
2 January 2014
Macau casino annual revenue hits $45.2b in 2013, up 18.6% over 2012's take and roughly seven times the annual take on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Macau facing VIP slowdown, mass market surge, Beijing’s ire
25 September 2013
Analysts say Macau in for a VIP slowdown early in 2014, but may be saved by mass market gains; Beijing impatient on diversification efforts.
- Singapore advertising changes; Macau’s Hengqin hopes; Borneo gambling bust
26 November 2011
Singapore clarifies changes to the casino advertising laws; Macau operators pin hopes on Hengqin Island; Borneo online gambling bust
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
31 January 2018
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
26 July 2017
Macau night spots to hit when you’re not gambling
2 April 2014
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
2 April 2018
DeClub Macau wants to build the world’s first blockchain casino
22 October 2018