Tag Archives: Hengqin
- MGM China sets sights on resort in Hengqin; Widus International planning PH casino expansion
December 19, 2014
MGM China has reportedly set its signs on a non-gaming investment on Hengqin island; Widus International planning PH casino expansion.
- Galaxy Entertainment to build $1.6 billion resort on Hengqin Island
March 20, 2014
China wants to turn Hengqin Island into a diversified tourist hub and Galaxy Entertainment is one of the first to get in on the action.
- Macau casinos’ annual revenue defies expectations by growing 18.6% in 2013
January 2, 2014
Macau casino annual revenue hits $45.2b in 2013, up 18.6% over 2012's take and roughly seven times the annual take on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Macau facing VIP slowdown, mass market surge, Beijing’s ire
September 25, 2013
Analysts say Macau in for a VIP slowdown early in 2014, but may be saved by mass market gains; Beijing impatient on diversification efforts.
- Singapore advertising changes; Macau’s Hengqin hopes; Borneo gambling bust
November 26, 2011
Singapore clarifies changes to the casino advertising laws; Macau operators pin hopes on Hengqin Island; Borneo online gambling bust
Two blockbuster main events headline ONE: Immortal pursuit in Singapore
September 14, 2017
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017
Philippines can overtake Singapore, but with higher risk
March 21, 2017
Singapore arrest 33 in online gambling sweep
November 28, 2016