Tag Archives: Helping Hands
- Pokerstars extends £600,000 helping hand to global children’s charity Right To Play
March 9, 2017
PokerStars has announced its corporate giving programme, Helping Hands, has extended its partnership with global sports and education charity Right To Play
- PokerStars extends charity partnership; Kevin Martin in Big Brother
PokerStars has extended their partnership with the non-profit organisation Right to Play, and Kevin Martin, enters the Canadian Big Brother house
- PokerStars support LAPD charity night and launch Beat The Clock tournament format
November 16, 2016
Helping Hands are putting their full weight behind a charity poker tournament held to raise funds for the LAPD Memorial Foundation, and launch a new tournament format called Beat The Clock.
- Amaya Gaming Land 6-Month New Jersey License Extension and Ink Partnership With Autism Speaks
April 4, 2016
The New Jersey DGE has extended Amaya Gaming's license to operate PokerStars and Full Tilt in the state of New Jersey for another 6-months.
- Rational Group Extend Their Relationship With The Charity Right to Play for Another 12-Months
November 17, 2015
Rational Group's Helping Hands, has agreed to pour more money and resources into the charity Right to Play for the second successive year.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017