Tag Archives: hb 649
- Pennsylvania online gambling bill, not this year
December 15, 2015
Online gambling bill in Pennsylvania will not pass, for now.
- Pennsylvania online gambling legislative push coming down to the wire
December 8, 2015
Pennsylvania online gambling legislative hopes coming down to the wire as House committee approves plan but Senate leader says it won't fly.
- Pennsylvania House committee approves Rep. Payne’s online gambling legislation
November 18, 2015
Pennsylvania's House Gaming Oversight Committee approves chairman John Payne's HB 649 online gambling legislation but long road ahead.
- Caesars executive supports online gambling in Pennsylvania
March 19, 2015
Casino executives gave insights into the value of online gaming coming to Pennsylvania during a hearing on Wednesday at Harrah's Casino.
- Pennsylvania online gambling bill no longer poker-only; Illinois online lotto seeks permanence
March 2, 2015
Pennsylvania Rep. John Payne's online gambling bill revised to include games besides poker; Illinois seeks to preserve online lottery sales.
- Pennsylvania’s new online gambling bill is poker-only, no bad actor clause
February 27, 2015
Contrary to early indications, the HB 649 bill authored by Pennsylvania Rep. John Payne is poker-only, but contains no 'bad actor' clause.
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
Pennsylvania mini-casino license auctions bringing in the bucks
January 25, 2018
Pennsylvania online gambling bill gets Senate okay, House delay
October 26, 2017