Tag Archives: Harrington
- Delaware iGaming Results for March: Steady as She Goes
April 23, 2015
DE Lottery released their digits of destiny for March, & the prognosis is steady as she goes, with total online gaming revenue up slightly.
- Delaware Online Poker Revenue Down 77% Year-on-Year
January 26, 2015
The Delaware State Lottery has released its revenue figures for Dec 2014, and it’s bad news in the online poker popularity stakes.
- Delaware iGaming Revenue Increases 42% in November
December 30, 2014
The Delaware State Lottery has announced a 42% monthly increase in iGaming revenue.
- Delaware iGaming Revenue Slumps to a New Low in October
November 27, 2014
Delaware’s igaming revenue in October has slumped to the lowest figure since the market opened for action in November 2013.
- Delaware Casinos Seek Help From State Lawmakers in a Bid to Revitalize Revenue Numbers
November 3, 2014
A casino industry group in Delaware, has reached out to state lawmakers in a bid for help, as they struggle to compete with nearby states.
- Delaware iGaming: September Revenue Lowest of the Year
October 31, 2014
September iGaming revenues for the state of Delaware are the lowest of the year, as the 3 racinos earned combined total revenue of $145,022.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014