Tag Archives: Hard Rock
- Vietnam province eyes partnership with Hard Rock for beach resort casino
July 19, 2017
Viet Nam News reported that Thua Thien Hue authorities have lodged a proposal before the central government to allow a casino in the province.
- Lawmakers want three casinos in North Jersey; Hard Rock unveils casino plans in Meadowlands
June 4, 2015
New Jersey lawmakers introduce a bill that would allow three new casinos in North Jersey; Hard Rock unveils casino plans in Meadowlands.
- Ben Affleck talks about card counting scandal; Donald Trump laments state of Atlantic City
September 18, 2014
Ben Affleck has come clean on reports that he was caught counting cards while playing blackjack at the Hard Rock Casino Las Vegas in April.
- Hard Rock confirms interest in Revel if ‘price is right’
May 21, 2014
Florida's Hard Rock confirms interest in buying struggling Atlantic City casino Revel but only if the economics make sense.
- Ben Affleck caught card counting; ‘poker princess’ Molly Bloom gets probation
May 3, 2014
Actor/director Ben Affleck booted from the Hard Rock in Las Vegas for card counting; poker princess Molly Bloom gets probation.
- Hard Rock sniffing around Atlantic City again
March 4, 2014
Hard Rock's interest in acquiring Revel appears to be more serious than a lot of people thought.
Atlantic City’s casino tables bleed red ink in May
June 14, 2018
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Atlantic City casinos enjoy Q3 double-digit profit growth
November 23, 2017
AC’s Revel sold for $200m, to reopen as Ocean Resort Casino
January 8, 2018