Tag Archives: hard rock international
- Greece’s Hellinikon casino license down to Hard Rock or Mohegan
4 October 2019
Two US tribal gaming operators -- Hard Rock Int'l and Mohegan Gaming & Entertainment -- are the only bidders for Greece's Hellinikon casino license.
- Churchill Downs Inc to add 1,500 slots to new Turfway racino
Churchill Downs Inc inks $46m deal to buy Turfway Park track in northern Kentucky from JACK Entertainment, plans to add 1,500 electronic gaming machines.
- Gaming Innovation Group goes live with Hard Rock sportsbook in Iowa
23 September 2019
Hard Rock launched its sportsbook and it dedicated around 400 square feet of floor space for the operations, which offer four betting windows.
- Greece’s Hellinikon casino license tender deadline now Oct. 4
29 August 2019
Greece's development minister confirms that Hellinikon casino license tender deadline is now October 4, while Hard Rock Int'l confirms intention to bid.
- Hellinikon casino final bidding to begin
20 August 2019
Greece has been trying to put together a plan for an integrated resort in Hellinikon for some time, but has continuously run into difficulty figuring out how to proceed.
- Hard Rock in Gary, Indiana could break ground in September
29 July 2019
Spectacle Entertainment plans to build a Hard Rock-branded resort in the city of Gary that could get underway as soon as this September.
Hard Rock Atlantic City installs Joe Lupo as new president
2 October 2018