Tag Archives: hard rock international
- Mohegan, Hard Rock consider suit against Greece over tender delays
6 December 2019
Mohegan Gaming and Hard Rock International were the two companies willing to hang around while Greek officials found ways to slow the casino tender process.
- Hard Rock touts responsible gambling, Spain project in doubt
4 December 2019
Hard Rock International launches new PlayersEdge responsible gambling program; Hard Rock's €2b Spain project teetering on the brink.
- Greece casino license award to be delayed after casino screw-up
27 November 2019
Hard Rock International and Mohegan Gaming and Entertainment (MGE) are the only two firms vying applying for the sole license to be offered for a casino in Hellinikon, Greece.
- Hard Rock Int’l inks Virginia deal as auditors weigh casino impact
25 November 2019
Hard Rock Int'l inks deal to operate casino in Bristol, Virginia as state auditors deliver report on potential impact of authorizing casino gambling.
- Hard Rock opens guitar-shaped venue in Florida
25 October 2019
The Seminole Hard Rock empire has opened a massive guitar-shaped hotel and casino in Hollywood, Florida and it is already garnering a lot of attention.
- Hard Rock eyeing a return to Las Vegas
23 October 2019
Although Hard Rock has sold their only Vegas property to Richard Branson, they suddenly want back in.
New Japan law recognizes bitcoin as method of payment
31 March 2017