Tag Archives: Hainan
- Hainan party chief dismisses talk of casinos, other gambling
October 18, 2018
The Communist party chief in China's island province of Hainan pours cold water on talk of allowing casinos, betting and other forms of gambling.
- Macau operator stocks fall on Hainan baccarat news
June 20, 2018
Macau saw a collective loss of $4.3 billion in market cap, a result of news that Hainan will soon begin offering baccarat.
- Hainan’s dormant cashless casinos ordering baccarat tables
June 18, 2018
Those dormant 'cashless casinos' on China's island province of Hainan reportedly ordering baccarat tables in anticipation of relaunching operations.
- Hainan’s ‘cashless casinos’ could return following court ruling
May 1, 2018
A High Court ruling in the Chinese province of Hainan could result in the return of the island's so-called 'cashless casinos.'
- China’s sports lottery bettors gear up for another World Cup
April 26, 2018
China's sports lottery drives Q1 lottery sales; Beijing firm launches China's first daily sports betting podcast; China Vanguard inks Hainan lottery deal.
- Hainan gambling won’t leave Macau’s financial well dry
April 16, 2018
Macau officials shouldn’t lose sleep just because China has thrown support for horse racing and sports lotteries expansion.
Macau units lift Wynn Resorts Q2 net revenues
July 26, 2017
Stephen Hung abandons floundering Macau hotel project
January 31, 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
Hong Kong, Macau now joined by ‘bridge of death’
April 2, 2018
William Hill exits China, loses Jimmy Vaccaro to South Point
August 18, 2013