Tag Archives: Hainan
- Macau operator stocks fall on Hainan baccarat news
June 20, 2018
Macau saw a collective loss of $4.3 billion in market cap, a result of news that Hainan will soon begin offering baccarat.
- Hainan’s dormant cashless casinos ordering baccarat tables
June 18, 2018
Those dormant 'cashless casinos' on China's island province of Hainan reportedly ordering baccarat tables in anticipation of relaunching operations.
- Hainan’s ‘cashless casinos’ could return following court ruling
May 1, 2018
A High Court ruling in the Chinese province of Hainan could result in the return of the island's so-called 'cashless casinos.'
- China’s sports lottery bettors gear up for another World Cup
April 26, 2018
China's sports lottery drives Q1 lottery sales; Beijing firm launches China's first daily sports betting podcast; China Vanguard inks Hainan lottery deal.
- Hainan gambling won’t leave Macau’s financial well dry
April 16, 2018
Macau officials shouldn’t lose sleep just because China has thrown support for horse racing and sports lotteries expansion.
- Hainan would be no threat to Macau
February 13, 2018
Beijing is reportedly mulling opening another gambling jurisdiction in Hainan. Will they, won’t they, and if they do what will happen?