Tag Archives: hackers
- Asian online gambling sites targeted by unknown hackers
19 February 2020
A new TrendMicro report shines spotlight on unknown group of hackers targeting online gambling and betting sites in Southeast Asia.
- Hackers who targeted Canadian casinos “financially motivated”
16 June 2017
Cybersecurity firm FireEye identifies group that has allegedly targeted numerous Canadian brick-and-mortar casinos with stolen data ransom requests.
- Camelot says National Lottery player website accounts hacked
30 November 2016
UK National Lottery operator Camelot apologizes after hackers accessed 26,500 players' online accounts, with some accounts having personal details changed.
- Hacker posts stolen Casino Rama files online
12 November 2016
The 'anonymous threat agent' who hacked into Casino Rama's data files posts some of the stolen material online, warns that rest is coming in 72 hours.
- Casino Rama hacked by “anonymous threat agent”
10 November 2016
Casino Rama Resort says it's been hacked by "anonymous threat agent" who claims to have vast trove of customer, employee and vendor info.
- China online gambling bust; Korean site orders DDOS attacks on competitor
3 March 2015
China busts major online gambling site in Hunan province; illegal South Korean online gambling site unleashes DDOS attacks on competition.
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
22 February 2018
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
17 February 2017
888Poker suffer DDoS attacks ahead of XL Eclipse Series
12 September 2018