Tag Archives: hackers
- Hackers who targeted Canadian casinos “financially motivated”
June 16, 2017
Cybersecurity firm FireEye identifies group that has allegedly targeted numerous Canadian brick-and-mortar casinos with stolen data ransom requests.
- Camelot says National Lottery player website accounts hacked
November 30, 2016
UK National Lottery operator Camelot apologizes after hackers accessed 26,500 players' online accounts, with some accounts having personal details changed.
- Hacker posts stolen Casino Rama files online
November 12, 2016
The 'anonymous threat agent' who hacked into Casino Rama's data files posts some of the stolen material online, warns that rest is coming in 72 hours.
- Casino Rama hacked by “anonymous threat agent”
November 10, 2016
Casino Rama Resort says it's been hacked by "anonymous threat agent" who claims to have vast trove of customer, employee and vendor info.
- China online gambling bust; Korean site orders DDOS attacks on competitor
March 3, 2015
China busts major online gambling site in Hunan province; illegal South Korean online gambling site unleashes DDOS attacks on competition.
- Will Chinese hackers target online betting sites during World Cup?
June 3, 2014
As China promises more cross-border cooperation to fight illegal sports betting, could patriotic hackers knock online betting sites offline?
BTC China extends bitcoin withdrawal freeze into March
February 17, 2017
Dragon Corp. wants to bring blockchain to Macau’s casino floors
September 25, 2017