Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- Ladbrokes, Scottish football team up to combat problem gambling
November 6, 2018
UK betting brand Ladbrokes teams up with Scottish football on campaign to spread Senet Group's responsible gambling message.
- Adam Greenblatt to lead MGM-GVC online gambling endeavor
October 25, 2018
Adam Greenblatt has been tapped to be the CEO of a new online sports gambling venture that is being created out of a partnership between MGM and GVC.
- partypoker upgrade their player fund protection status; the Merciers are on board
October 23, 2018
partypoker's parent company GVC Holdings upgrades their player fund protection status to ‘Medium'.
- GVC hails Q3’s online growth, rues UK retail betting decline
October 18, 2018
GVC Holdings hails "pleasing" Q3 results preview, as online revenue rises nearly one-third, although UK retail ops continue to lag group performance.
- MGM-GVC sports bet deal with California’s United Auburn tribe
October 9, 2018
Joint venture of MGM Resorts and GVC Holdings strikes sports betting (and online poker and casino) deal with California's United Auburn Indian Community.
- GVC CEO says gambling industry ready to curb television adverts
October 8, 2018
GVC Holdings CEO Kenny Alexander proposes industry adopt strict ban on gambling adverts before 9pm, ending exemption for live sports broadcasts.
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
Turkey tightens financial screws on int’l online gambling sites
September 19, 2017