Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- 5,000 Ladbrokes, Coral betting shop staff on redundancy watch
February 5, 2019
Ladbrokes and Coral betting shop staff brace for Darwinian struggle to avoid redundancy ahead of massive shop closures starting May 1.
- UK Gambling Commission warns operators re non-disclosure deals
February 1, 2019
The UK Gambling Commission warns licensees to tread carefully when it comes to using non-disclosure agreements when resolving disputes with customers.
- Yggdrasil agrees slots content deal with GVC’s Ladbrokes, Coral and Gala brands
January 23, 2019
Yggdrasil has finalised a deal with GVC, owner of Ladbrokes, Coral and Gala, to provide each brand with its market-leading casino slots gaming content.
- GVC’s Bwin, PartyPoker brands exit Swiss online gambling market
January 17, 2019
GVC Holdings pulls its Bwin and PartyPoker brands from Swiss market, other brands exit as well after new gambling rules kicked in on January 1.
- GVC’s 2018 a story of online strength masking retail struggles
GVC Holdings issues sneak preview of 2018 results, which shows continued online gambling growth while UK retail continues to struggle.
- MGM Resorts hires Nevada ex-guv Sandoval for Japan, sports betting
January 8, 2019
Casino operator MGM Resorts hires former Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval as its new president of global gaming development, will focus on Japan, sports betting.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
January 10, 2018