Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- GVC Holdings confident of hitting target; Boylesports committed to Ireland HQ
18 December 2014
GVC Holdings PLC said that it is confident of hitting its raised market expectations; Boylesports committed to Ireland HQ.
- GVC Holdings touts Q3 as marking five consecutive quarters of growth
23 September 2014
UK-listed gambling operator GVC Holdings release Q3 trading update showing revenue up 20%; World Cup was 'complete success on all fronts."
- GVC Holdings says the 2014 FIFA World Cup is the gift that keeps on giving
16 July 2014
GVC Holdings posts enviable Q2 earnings thanks to 2014 FIFA World Cup, which also produced significant increases in new customer ranks.
- GVC posts positive trading update, targets Scandinavian expansion
14 May 2014
GVC Holdings acquires 15% stake in Betit Holdings, joint venture behind Scandinavian-facing Thrills.com casino and Superlenny sportsbook.
- GVC Holdings profit more than doubles on strength of Sportingbet acquisition
9 April 2014
GVC Holdings reports 148% increase in annual earnings thanks to successful acquisition and absorption of Sportingbet's grey market business.
- Investing The Hard Way: The History of Publicly Traded Poker, Part I
29 July 2013
The potential for US iGaming has moved stocks, shares of Caesars to Zynga following news that it wouldn't pursue real-money gambling in the US.