Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- UK betting ops forming new responsible gambling committee
2 August 2019
The 'big five' UK betting operators form responsible gambling committee; Betfair roles out new digital marketing campaign day after TV ad ban kicks in.
- BETDAQ launches fixed-odds sportsbook offering
1 August 2019
High-profile marketing push sees Glen Johnson signed as ambassador and new TV adverts with Ralph Ineson.
- GVC pays £5.9m for Ladbrokes Coral’s online gambling failings
31 July 2019
UK Gambling Commission imposes £5.9m penalty package on GVC Holdings for social responsibility and AML failings at Ladbrokes Coral operations.
- GVC sells stake in Sportium to Cirsa for €70 million
18 July 2019
GVC is trying to keep everyone in Spain happy by selling its shares in a joint venture to Cirsa.
- GVC’s digital operations outshine tarnished UK retail ops in Q2
17 July 2019
GVC Holdings Q2 trading update shows strong double-digit growth across all major digital markets while U.K. retail falls by nearly one-fifth.
- GVC issues response to alleged operations in Turkey
10 July 2019
GVC had unloaded its Turkish ops for free in order to stave off any potential blowback as it sought an acquisition of Ladbrokes Coral in the U.K.
Turkish police bust major international online betting ring
14 September 2016
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
30 November 2018
Turkey’s president asks Republic of Georgia to close its casinos
16 September 2016
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
25 January 2018