Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- Playtech expands partnership with GVC until 2025
February 27, 2019
GVC Holdings PLC, which will see Playtech supply its services and products to all GVC brands, both in existing and new markets, for the next six years.
- 5,000 Ladbrokes, Coral betting shop staff on redundancy watch
February 5, 2019
Ladbrokes and Coral betting shop staff brace for Darwinian struggle to avoid redundancy ahead of massive shop closures starting May 1.
- UK Gambling Commission warns operators re non-disclosure deals
February 1, 2019
The UK Gambling Commission warns licensees to tread carefully when it comes to using non-disclosure agreements when resolving disputes with customers.
- Yggdrasil agrees slots content deal with GVC’s Ladbrokes, Coral and Gala brands
January 23, 2019
Yggdrasil has finalised a deal with GVC, owner of Ladbrokes, Coral and Gala, to provide each brand with its market-leading casino slots gaming content.
- GVC’s Bwin, PartyPoker brands exit Swiss online gambling market
January 17, 2019
GVC Holdings pulls its Bwin and PartyPoker brands from Swiss market, other brands exit as well after new gambling rules kicked in on January 1.
- GVC’s 2018 a story of online strength masking retail struggles
GVC Holdings issues sneak preview of 2018 results, which shows continued online gambling growth while UK retail continues to struggle.
Greece hits GVC Holdings with €187m back-tax demand
January 25, 2018
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
Turkey tightens financial screws on int’l online gambling sites
September 19, 2017
PokerStars wins Portugal online poker, casino license
November 28, 2016