Tag Archives: GVC Holdings
- Russia-licensed Bwin betting site talking tie-up with Parimatch
March 29, 2019
The Russian-licensed Bwin.ru online betting joint venture is reportedly discussing a possible tie-up with fellow Russian online bookmaker Parimatch.
- GVC Holdings keeps making it rain for CEO Kenny Alexander
March 28, 2019
GVC Holdings issues CEO Kenneth Alexander nearly 454k additional shares worth £2.5m just weeks after he sold over 2m shares worth £13.7m.
- GVC looking for new chairman as Lee Feldman plots exit
March 22, 2019
GVC Holdings confirms reports that chairman Lee Feldman will exit the company on or about the company's annual general meeting on June 5.
- NJ spanks GVC, Borgata for online gambling self-exclusion fail
March 21, 2019
New Jersey's Division of Gaming Enforcement issues $81k penalty on GVC Holdings and its Borgata casino partner for online self-exclusion failures.
- GVC fumbles, 888 continues to build
March 12, 2019
In the shadow of all that’s going on day-to-day in the politically dysfunctional UK, the long-awaited massive GVC hangover has finally arrived.
- German football body warned over sponsor Bwin’s online casino
March 11, 2019
German state regulatory bodies warn German Football Association (DFB) over its sponsor Bwin's illegal "online casino and slot games."
Sweden issues first batch of new online gambling licenses
November 30, 2018
German uses online casino illegality to avoid paying VISA bill
September 6, 2018