Tag Archives: Guy Laliberte
- Guy Laliberte Sells Major Stake in Cirque du Soleil; Mitch Garber to Become The New Chairman
22 April 2015
Laliberte has announced the sale of his majority stake to the private equity firm TPG Capital. Mitch Garber, will become their new chairman.
- One Drop Founder Guy Laliberte Looking to Sell 20-30% of Cirque du Soleil
3 December 2014
Guy Laliberte is looking to sell 20-30% of his entertainment company, in a bid to breathe new life into limp balance sheets.
- Did High Stakes Poker Players Collude Against Guy Laliberte?
9 May 2014
According to a recent interview in a Canadian newspaper high stakes poker players collude against Guy Laliberte.
- The BIG ONE For ONE DROP Set For a 2014 WSOP Return
21 October 2013
The BIG ONE For ONE DROP will return to the 2014 World Series of Poker schedule, and it promises to be even bigger than the 2012 event.
- Three left in hunt for WSOP glory; Big One For One Drop to return in 2014
30 October 2012
Big One For One Drop $1m buy-in will return at 2014 WSOP, and Little One For One Drop to debut in 2013; live poker results from ANZPT, ACOP
- WSOP 2012’s Big One For One Drop Summary
4 July 2012
Tatjana Pasalic is at Rio Las Vegas to cover and share to us the biggest poker tournament in the world, WSOP 2012's Big One For One Drop.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
16 February 2018