Tag Archives: Guest Contributor
- Esports Affiliates – Creating affordable data-led content
March 6, 2019
Esports data becomes more accessible and affordable with its programmatic nature to anyone with the programming know-how to capitalize.
- Understanding the bonus tax
November 2, 2018
One of the most powerful acquisition and retention tools available to online casino operators and affiliates is bonuses.
- Online gambling ads face restrictions in Spain: What will this mean for the industry?
October 18, 2018
Gambling operators in Spain could soon face severe advertising restrictions “similar to those placed on tobacco.” What will this mean for the industry?
- How will iGaming cope with the future strain on global bandwidth?
October 8, 2018
Technology in areas such as 4K and other high-resolution formats is advancing at lightning pace, and so is the demand on bandwidth that comes with it.
- The Mouthpiece: Could the US become a tax haven for internet gambling?
August 8, 2018
All of a sudden, it begins to look like U.S. states may be some of the lowest tax jurisdictions regarding gambling.
- Degrees of separation: Gamification and the gambling industry
August 7, 2018
Online gambling will mimic eGaming if it is to stay current, just as it is inevitable that it must assimilate gamification into its own games.