Tag Archives: Guest Contributor
- The Mouthpiece: Could the US become a tax haven for internet gambling?
August 8, 2018
All of a sudden, it begins to look like U.S. states may be some of the lowest tax jurisdictions regarding gambling.
- Degrees of separation: Gamification and the gambling industry
August 7, 2018
Online gambling will mimic eGaming if it is to stay current, just as it is inevitable that it must assimilate gamification into its own games.
- Combined UK regulator clampdown gives operators warning about future conduct
July 17, 2018
The gaming industry should no longer tolerate abuse in the shape of increasingly restrictive and complex wagering requirements and terms.
- The Mouthpiece: Booby trap for US sports betting?
July 11, 2018
An obscure judgment may have already overturned the assumption that unlicensed parties should not be allowed to participate in U.S. sports betting.
- The Mouthpiece: Can Indian tribes offer sports betting?
July 4, 2018
For tribes, signing of class III gaming compacts gives them a monopoly on casino-style gaming. But that decision depends on what the actual compacts say.
- The Mouthpiece: Dropping the quill, picking up the club—SC ruling may be bad news for legal iGaming
June 27, 2018
Any way the game goes, the big players are now definitively favored, gaming or gambling.