Tag Archives: Guest Contributor
- The ultimate gambling affiliate tech stack for 2020
9 December 2019
Bringing gambling affiliates business ideas to life with the right tools plays a huge part in its success. Here are the tech stacks for 2020 that you can tap on.
- Betting on our future – How the UK election could shape the gambling industry in 2020
3 December 2019
With the 2019 General Election on the horizon, all of the major political parties have released their manifestos, outlining their vision for the future of the United Kingdom.
- Who really gets the Jackpot under the new Swedish Gambling act?
11 November 2019
The new Swedish Gaming Act came into force with many operators, affiliates or even game developers feel the weight after a year of enforcement.
- 7 reasons why operators should attend the 2019 Gaming in Spain Conference
5 November 2019
Operators looking for new opportunities in regulated markets should not miss the upcoming Gaming in Spain Conference on November 21-22.
- Why social casino is no gamble
26 September 2019
The infusion of unique features to Kamagames' own Pokerist distinctly establish that social casino gaming is different to traditional casino gambling.
- How affiliates view credit card gambling restrictions
23 September 2019
PayPal shut down its services for German players, so could this mean that it could shut them down for U.K. players, too? Will other e-wallets follow suit?