Tag Archives: GTech
- IGT shares may have topped last year
30 May 2017
Total leverage is now 200%, and this despite paying off a respectable amount of debt last quarter.
- IGT doing well, but that might not be good enough
7 March 2017
IGT may be doing comparatively well with the resources it has, but that doesn’t mean it should be bought right now.
- GTECH extends agreement with Nebraska Lottery
16 September 2015
IGT subsidiary GTECH Corporation has clinched a four-year extension to its existing agreement with the Nebraska Lottery until June 30, 2021.
- GTECH partners with Massachusetts Gaming Commission to implement IGT’s INTELLIGEN
4 June 2015
IGT agreed a deal to provide the MGC w/ a central monitoring system that will be used to analyze electronic gaming devices across the state.
- Lottery Giants attend Gaming In Holland Conference as Dutch Lottery market readies itself for change
30 April 2015
Gaming In Holland announced today that representatives of major operators of the State lottery shall be debating pending regulatory changes.
- IGT signs a seven and a half year contract with Minnesota State Lottery
20 April 2015
IGT extended its contract with Minnesota State Lottery to provide a wide range of lottery software and services.
IGT, Boyd launch VR archery tournaments at Vegas casino
23 March 2018
Why Do We Still Have Slot Machines?
13 January 2014
IGT, Scientific Games to share patented slots game features
6 September 2017