Tag Archives: GTECH G2
- Top 10 iGaming industry Facebook Accounts of 2012
December 28, 2012
Here are the most entertaining Facebook pages of iGaming industry professionals.
- William Hill ads banned; GTECH G2 rebrands; Paddy appoints diplomat
December 12, 2012
William Hill has had three ads banned by the ASA; GTECH G2 becomes SPIELO G2; Paddy Power have appointed a director of corporate affairs
- Paddy thanks the koalas for Q3 help; Media Corp top job vacant; GTECH G2 dances the Macarena
November 16, 2012
Paddy Power has released its Q3 results; Media Corp interim CEO gone; GTECH G2 teams up with MARCA
- Full Tilt Poker emails US players; PokerStars signs deal with PayPoint; Pinnacle wins GTECH G2 poker product
October 12, 2012
FTP has emailed US customers; PokerStars signs deal with PayPoint; Pinnacle wins GTECH G2 free-play client at G2E
- “The Great Gtech G2 Poker Tournament” to launch at G2E, the first promotion of its kind
September 5, 2012
The Great Gtech G2 Poker Tournament launches at G2E 2012, the first tournament of its kind with a special prize for licensed US operators.
- GTECH G2 to host groundbreaking tournament at G2E for US operators
GTECH G2, will host the first tournament of its kind at G2E at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada October 1-4, 2012.
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014
The LCB Network Acquires Wizard of Odds for $2.35 Million
September 19, 2014