Tag Archives: GTECH G2
- Top 10 iGaming industry Facebook Accounts of 2012
December 28, 2012
10) iGaming Business Affiliate Events This page reveals the before, during and after of any iGaming Business affiliate event including the LAC, iGB Awards, SUPER Show, and BAC. Handy features include posts from iGaming Business on party venues and last minute announcements, but best of all are the galleries of pictures...
- William Hill ads banned; GTECH G2 rebrands; Paddy appoints diplomat
December 12, 2012
UK bookie William Hill has seen three ads banned by the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) after it upheld complaints against all three. The distinctly different ads all claimed to have the “BEST PRICES” on a number of different markets when it wasn’t the case. The first web ad claimed to...
- Paddy thanks the koalas for Q3 help; Media Corp top job vacant; GTECH G2 dances the Macarena
November 16, 2012
Paddy Power posted strong online numbers for the third quarter of 2012 as even they stopped and said streeewth after seeing their Aussie numbers. The company saw group net revenue rise 23 percent with PaddyPower.com recording a 21 percent rise in net revenue. Australian online turnover tipped the scales with...
- Full Tilt Poker emails US players; PokerStars signs deal with PayPoint; Pinnacle wins GTECH G2 poker product
October 12, 2012
Full Tilt Poker has issued an update to their US customers to further inform them of the remission process that will be handled by United States Department of Justice. It notifies their US customers that real money play won’t be available from November 6 and play-for-fun games will be the...
- “The Great Gtech G2 Poker Tournament” to launch at G2E, the first promotion of its kind
September 5, 2012
As the majority of the gambling industry awaits with baited breath for the regulation of the ginormous US market, GTECH G2 has decided to increase the anticipation in a “play for fun” and ground breaking kind of way. The upcoming Global Gaming Expo (G2E) in Las Vegas has a hefty...
- GTECH G2 to host groundbreaking tournament at G2E for US operators
Wednesday, September 5, 2012 (London, UK) – With the future of online gaming in the US set to dominate proceedings at The Global Gaming Expo (G2E) 2012, GTECH G2 is offering US gaming operators the chance to win something totally unique – the free installation of an online play for...
AskGamblers Casino Complaint Service Report for 2015
March 2, 2016
Why Malta is a Sure Bet for iGaming Companies
October 9, 2014