Tag Archives: GTECH Corporation
- GTECH signs extension with Turkish lottery
September 23, 2011
GTECH Corporation has signed a two-year contract extension with the state-owned Turkish national lottery, Milli Piyango.
- Missouri Lottery signs contract extension with GTECH
August 18, 2011
Missouri Lottery has signed a three year extension contract with Lottomatica Group subsidiary GTECH Corporation.
- Lottomatica Group – Gtech Printing Corp selected as Lotterywest primary ticketing vendor
August 2, 2010
GTECH Printing Corporation has been initialized as the primary ticket vendor for Lotterywest, the official state lottery of Western Australia.
- GTECH Corp wins multi-million California Lottery extension
June 22, 2010
GTECH Corporation has signed a five-year contract extension with the California Lottery which is expected to generate revenues in excess of $400m
- Struggling Kentucky Lotteries strikes GTECH and SG deals
April 21, 2010
Kentucky Lotteries has struck new business deals with GTECH Corporation and Scientific Games as it tries to address a slump in sales
Scientific Games to acquire NYX Gaming Group for C$775m
September 20, 2017
Scientific Games appoints new digital chief as Matt Davey exits
December 17, 2018
Parx pursues Penn. bet license; IGT, Hills get Rhode Island nod
August 28, 2018
IGT, Scientific Games to share patented slots game features
September 6, 2017