Tag Archives: GSN Games
- GSN Games Expands Deal or No Deal™ Content Across GSN Casino on Mobile
December 21, 2016
Can you beat the banker? GSN Games today announced the expansion of Deal or No Deal™ content, with a new game coming to GSN Casino mobile in 2017.
- GSN Games’ Sparcade offers real-money, head-to-head games of Tetris, Pac-Man
June 8, 2016
GSN Games unveil Sparcade, which will offer head-to-head, real-money contests in iconic arcade games like Tetris and Pac-Man.
- GSN Games acquires rival Plumbee to expand in UK
February 15, 2016
Sony-owned GSN Games has acquired rival Plumbee to expand its global footprint to the UK
- Dave Stann discusses tapping on social media to provide a more gamified experience
September 25, 2015
Rebecca Liggero interviewed Dave Stann of Idle Games and he talks about using social media to provide a more gamified experience.
- Plumbee’s Mirrorball Slots hits $50m revenue mark; GSN Grand Casino launch
July 15, 2015
Plumbee's Mirrorball Slots hits 10m download, $50m revenue milestones; GSN Games launch Grand Casino; Aristocrat/IGS launch Fa Fa Fa Slots.
- GSN Games buys Idle Gaming; PlayScreen offers to double Zynga Poker chip stacks
March 31, 2015
GSN Games acquires social gaming developers Idle Gaming for undisclosed sum; PlayScreen offers to double Zynga Poker players' chip stacks.
The Best Free Poker Games on Facebook
September 27, 2013
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017