Tag Archives: GSN Games
- GSN Games Expands Deal or No Deal™ Content Across GSN Casino on Mobile
December 21, 2016
Can you beat the banker? GSN Games today announced the expansion of Deal or No Deal™ content, with a new game coming to GSN Casino mobile in 2017.
- GSN Games’ Sparcade offers real-money, head-to-head games of Tetris, Pac-Man
June 8, 2016
GSN Games unveil Sparcade, which will offer head-to-head, real-money contests in iconic arcade games like Tetris and Pac-Man.
- GSN Games acquires rival Plumbee to expand in UK
February 15, 2016
Sony-owned GSN Games has acquired rival Plumbee to expand its global footprint to the UK
- Dave Stann discusses tapping on social media to provide a more gamified experience
September 25, 2015
Rebecca Liggero interviewed Dave Stann of Idle Games and he talks about using social media to provide a more gamified experience.
- Plumbee’s Mirrorball Slots hits $50m revenue mark; GSN Grand Casino launch
July 15, 2015
Plumbee's Mirrorball Slots hits 10m download, $50m revenue milestones; GSN Games launch Grand Casino; Aristocrat/IGS launch Fa Fa Fa Slots.
- GSN Games buys Idle Gaming; PlayScreen offers to double Zynga Poker chip stacks
March 31, 2015
GSN Games acquires social gaming developers Idle Gaming for undisclosed sum; PlayScreen offers to double Zynga Poker players' chip stacks.
The Best Free Poker Games on Facebook
September 27, 2013
GAN plan Q4 launch of US casino operator’s Euro gambling site
September 28, 2017
Zynga buy four Harpan Solitaire games for $42.5m
March 17, 2017