Tag Archives: Groupe Bernard Tapie
- IMF chief under investigation for 2007 payday to ISPT’s Bernard Tapie
21 March 2013
Police are investigating the head of the IMF over her actions in a 2007 case that led to a €385m payday for Bernard Tapie.
- PokerStars reveal payment details; Full Tilt loans called in; Servers arrive in Isle of Man; A new take on The Lederer Files
24 September 2012
Today's news from the PokerStars/Full Tilt Poker camps
- The Lederer Files Part Six – The Summary
The Lederer Files Part Six summarised
- ISPT will put 3,000 players on the Wembley pitch; Looking at Rio, Barcelona and U.S. eventually
14 June 2012
We look at the latest details on the ISPT
- Email reveals Groupe Bernard Tapie’s bid to lure Full Tilt Poker staffers
1 May 2012
An email reveals attempt by Groupe Bernard Tapie's Laurent Tapie to lure Full Tilt Poker key staff to help him launch new poker venture.
- Alderney regulators confirm withdrawal of Orinic Ltd. gaming license bid
25 April 2012
Alderney Gambling Control Commission confirms Full Tilt Poker subsidiary Orinic Ltd. has withdrawn application for Category 2 gaming license
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
24 May 2014