Tag Archives: Groupe Bernard Tapie
- IMF chief under investigation for 2007 payday to ISPT’s Bernard Tapie
March 21, 2013
Police are investigating the head of the IMF over her actions in a 2007 case that led to a €385m payday for Bernard Tapie.
- PokerStars reveal payment details; Full Tilt loans called in; Servers arrive in Isle of Man; A new take on The Lederer Files
September 24, 2012
Today's news from the PokerStars/Full Tilt Poker camps
- The Lederer Files Part Six – The Summary
The Lederer Files Part Six summarised
- ISPT will put 3,000 players on the Wembley pitch; Looking at Rio, Barcelona and U.S. eventually
June 14, 2012
We look at the latest details on the ISPT
- Email reveals Groupe Bernard Tapie’s bid to lure Full Tilt Poker staffers
May 1, 2012
An email reveals attempt by Groupe Bernard Tapie's Laurent Tapie to lure Full Tilt Poker key staff to help him launch new poker venture.
- Alderney regulators confirm withdrawal of Orinic Ltd. gaming license bid
April 25, 2012
Alderney Gambling Control Commission confirms Full Tilt Poker subsidiary Orinic Ltd. has withdrawn application for Category 2 gaming license
Amaya Gaming and PokerStars talking acquisition?
May 24, 2014
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017