Tag Archives: Grosvenor Casinos
- Grosvenor Casinos launch ‘World’s Smallest Traveling Casino’ in London cab
June 1, 2016
Grosvenor Casinos launch promo featuring casino in the back of a London cab, which they claim is the World's Smallest Traveling Casino.
- UK Gambling Commission spanks Rank Group over anti-money laundering lapses
September 7, 2015
Rank Group agrees to pay £950k to avoid full investigation by UK Gambling Commission of AML lapses at Grosvenor Casinos and MeccaBingo.com.
- Northern Ireland criticizes Rank Group for never calling, then texting “U UP”
September 18, 2014
Rank Group asks Belfast if it can take its casino virginity; Southampton super casino license applicants narrowed to five.
- Rank Group ekes out 3.5% FY profit gain, doubles spending on digital development
August 14, 2014
Rank Group ekes out 3.5% full-year profit gain, CEO Henry Birch vows to double spending to develop "underpowered" digital operations.
- Rank Group profit slumps on heat wave and digital doldrums
February 1, 2014
Rank Group report 23% fall in H1 profits due to last summer's heat wave keeping customers away from Grosvenor Casinos and Mecca Bingo halls.
- DEALS: IGT/Rank; Sheriff/JHG; Amaya/DC; Cherry/Yggdrasil; Net Ent/Cheesy Poofs
February 9, 2013
The latest gambling industry deals between IGT & Rank; Sheriff & JHG; Cherry & Yggdrasil; Amaya & DC Comics; Net Ent & South Park
Dubai investor accuses ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov of fraud
September 22, 2017
David Baazov’s attorneys want insider trading charges dismissed
November 25, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial underway
December 12, 2017
Ex-Amaya CEO David Baazov’s insider trading trial to proceed
January 23, 2018