Tag Archives: greyhound racing
- Macau’s DICJ denies Canidrome appeal for 4-month extension
July 13, 2018
The Macau Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ) reiterates that the dog club must move out of the original site no later than July 20, 2018.
- Animal rights group slams Macau Canidrome’s proposed move
June 14, 2018
Anima is taking aim at the Macau Canidrome, which is planning to relocate the greyhounds to the Jockey Club temporarily.
- SIS to launch new greyhound channel
January 23, 2018
- Angela Leong: I’ll adopt Macau Canidrome’s 600 greyhounds
January 5, 2018
SJM Holdings director Angela Leong says she'll adopt all 600 greyhounds when Macau's Canidrome track is forced to close this July.
- Florida’s greyhound racing biz now a pharmaceutical free-for-all
December 28, 2017
A Florida judge rules that states' drug testing procedures for racing greyhounds isn't actually legal, so snort 'em if you got 'em.
- Florida mulls letting greyhounds test positive for cocaine
November 10, 2017
New legislation proposed by Florida's greyhound racing industry would allow animals to test positive for trace levels of cocaine and steroids.
Bitcoin.Casino domain acquired in $28K record sale
February 27, 2017
Florida Senate supports renewed gaming compact with Seminoles
February 12, 2018
Gambling bill in legislative coma after Florida high school shooting
February 21, 2018
Florida voters to decide on gambling expansion in November
January 18, 2018
Florida lawmakers pull the plug (again) on gambling bill
March 13, 2018