Tag Archives: greenwood gaming
- Parx Casino gets casino license renewed; Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board approves fines on casinos
November 21, 2014
Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment has been granted a renewal of its Category 1 casino operator’s license by the PA Gaming Control Board.
- Cordish/Greenwood JV wins Philadelphia’s second casino license
November 18, 2014
Stadium Casino LLC, the JV of Cordish Gaming and Greenwood Gaming and Entertainment, awarded Philadelphia's second casino license.
- Parx launch Play4Fun social casino as Fitch warns of social gaming threat
July 25, 2014
Parx Casino launches Williams Interactive-powered Play4Fun social casino; Fitch Ratings warns that social gaming poses threat to casino biz.
- GameAccount Network inks free-play online gaming deal with Parx Casino
July 23, 2014
GameAccount Network inks free-play online gaming deal with Pennsylvania's market-leading Parx Casino, ends B2B deal with Foxwoods Casino.
- Race heats up for Philly’s second casino license
January 27, 2014
Hitting "hundreds of million of dollars" in revenue in its first year could be hard task given the competition that exists within the state.
8 Chinese Gambling Superstitions
March 12, 2014
Pennsylvania becomes fourth US state to approve online gambling
October 26, 2017
Mohegan Sun Pocono fined $1m; PA’s satellite casinos a hard sell
December 14, 2017
Penn National Gaming, Pinnacle Entertainment merger rumors
October 6, 2017