Tag Archives: greenpeace
- Environmental groups rejecting Green Bet’s tainted money?
July 25, 2010
On the surface, Green Bet’s concept -- invest 70% of the profits generated by its online gambling site in select ‘green’ projects, and donate the remaining 30% to green-friendly charities -- sounds like a no-brainer win/win scenario for people looking to do something about the environment. But the Green Party...
GreenBet invests revenue in renewable energy
July 20, 2010