Tag Archives: greektown casino
- Detroit casino revenue rose 3.9% in Q2 2018
July 12, 2018
Aggregate revenue of three Detroit casinos rose by 3.9 percent in the second quarter of 2018, according to the latest Michigan Gaming Control Board report.
- Detroit casinos post flat November revenues
December 13, 2017
Revenues of Detroit’s three casinos took in little gains in November compared to the previous month, according to the Michigan Gaming Control Board.
- Pa. inmate goes after USA Today for ruining his jailhouse gambling operations
November 30, 2015
A state court threw out a Pennsylvania man’s lawsuit against a newspaper company, which he claimed “ruined” his jailhouse gambling ops.
- Detroit’s Greektown casino hit with $500,000 fine for past violations
September 9, 2015
State gaming regulators has ordered Greektown Casino Hotel in Detroitto pay about $530,000 in fines incurred by its previous owner.
- Man Dies While Chasing Casino Voucher Thief
May 31, 2010
A 91 year old man collapses and dies while chasing a casino voucher thief.
Detroit casinos set all-time gaming revenue record in March
April 13, 2018
Detroit casinos eke out modest revenue gains in 2017
January 10, 2018
Detroit’s MotorCity Casino sets new US bad beat jackpot record
January 18, 2018
Detroit casino revenue rose 3.9% in Q2 2018
July 12, 2018