Tag Archives: grand korea leisure
- Silver Heritage begins operation of Nepal casino; Grand Korea Leisure eyes casinos in cruise ships
February 5, 2015
SHL has begun operation of the Millionaire’s Club & Casino Shangri La Hotel in Nepal; Grand Korea Leisure eyes casinos on cruise ships.
- Chinese officials criticize South Korean casinos, operators’ shares tumble
December 4, 2014
Chinese officials criticize visits to casinos on South Korea's Jeju Island, sparking selloffs of Paradise Co. and Grand Korea Leisure.
- South Korean court says gambling loans “need not be repaid”
April 10, 2014
A South Korea court rejects a moneylender's bid to reclaim unpaid loan from gambler, saying money lent for gambling "need not be repaid."
- Investing The Hard Way: Be Cautious In Korea
May 20, 2013
South Korea, who currently sports 17 casinos have soared over the past year, outperforming both the Korean stock market as a whole.
- Investing The Hard Way: Two Plays In Cambodia
May 13, 2013
Shares of Cambodia's NagaCorp; Korean operators Paradise Co Ltd and Grand Korea Leisure have largely outperformed counterparts in Macau.
- SkyCity and Grand Korea Leisure on the hunt for Chinese VIP gamblers
February 17, 2013
SkyCity Entertainment posts H1 results, looks at Queenstown casino expansion; Grand Korea Leisure add staff to boost China VIP business
Landing International puts off Jeju Shinhwa World casino opening
January 3, 2018
VIP gambling reclaims Macau casino revenue throne
July 17, 2017
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
February 9, 2018
South Korea’s Paradise Co Ltd 2017 casino sales decline
January 8, 2018