Tag Archives: grand korea leisure
- KCC, Mohegan Sun planning $5B casino in South Korea’s Yeongjong Island
November 23, 2015
Casino operator Mohegan Sun is teaming up with KCC Corp. to build a $5 billion integrated resort complex on Yeongjong Island in South Korea.
- Grand Korea Leisure nixes casino plan on Yeongjong Island
November 11, 2015
Grand Korea Leisure abandons bid to develop resort casino near Incheon airport over concerns of diminished business from mainland China.
- Grand Korea Leisure posts mixed bag of results as MERS outbreak sickens profits
August 10, 2015
Grand Korea Leisure profit rises year-on-year but falls sequentially as South Korea's MERS outbreak scares off visiting VIP gamblers.
- GKL profit falls; Busan mayor wants locals in casinos; Jeju gov’t tax grab
May 14, 2015
Grand Korea Leisure revenue rises but profit falls in Q1; Busan mayor wants to let locals in casinos; Jeju looks to boost casino taxes.
- GKL denies joint venture with Mohegan Sun; Paradise gaming tables cool down
April 15, 2015
Casino operator Grand Korea Leisure denies reports of Incheon joint venture with Mohegan Sun; Paradise Co gaming tables cool down in Q1.
- Grand Korea Leisure reports increased Chinese visitors; Donaco raises 72 million to fund Star Vegas Resort
February 12, 2015
Grand Korea Leisure increased 57% in visitation numbers from Chinese gamblers; Donaco raises 72m shares placement to fund Star Vegas Resort.
Cambodia’s Golden Crown Casino narrowly avoids bomb plot
February 12, 2019
Cambodia’s casino industry is the land of opportunity
February 6, 2019
Sihanoukville casino boom draws mixed reactions in Cambodia
February 22, 2018
Sihanoukville set to become Cambodia’s top casino hub
December 5, 2017
Cambodia added 52 new casino licenses in 2018
January 2, 2019