Tag Archives: grand korea leisure
- South Korea’s GKL continues slump
9 July 2019
Despite a slight increase in its casino activity last month, it wasn’t enough for Grand Korea Leisure Co. Ltd. (GKL) to report a positive first half of 2019.
- Grand Korea Leisure’s Q1 casino profits halve as slide continues
9 May 2019
Grand Korea Leisure reports revenue falling 10.5% in Q1 while profits more than halve as the foreigners-only casino operator's slide continues.
- Grand Korea Leisure’s sales slump continues
8 March 2019
Grand Korea Leisure continues to see its sales slide, and they don’t seem to have any plans to turn it around.
- Grand Korea Leisure sees income drop 50% in final quarter
15 February 2019
Grand Korea Leisure continues to see its income drop, and it’s fair to wonder how long before they make a big change.
- Kangwon Land, Grand Korea Leisure see Q3 profits plunge
13 November 2018
South Korea's Kangwon Land and Grand Korea Leisure both report Q3 profits down more than one-fifth from the same period last year.
- Grand Korea Leisure sees revenue slip in September
19 October 2018
Grand Korea Leisure (GKL), the South Korean casino operator, saw its sales number slip in September.
Grand Korea Leisure net profit slumps in 2017
9 February 2018