Tag Archives: GPI
- A Few Warning Signs that Poker’s Future Might Not be as Healthy as we Think
28 July 2014
With online poker market experiencing decline in numbers, Lee wonders if poker is really as healthy on the inside as it looks on the outside
- The 5 Sexiest People in Poker
14 July 2014
Who would top a GPI 300 when it came to measuring sex appeal instead of skill?
- Alex Dreyfus: Phil Hellmuth May be the Greatest but he’s not the Best
7 July 2014
Lee Davy sits down with Alex Dreyfus, to talk about Hellmuth’s worries about GPI formula, the role that mainstream brands in poker
- Why Phil Hellmuth Missed the One-Drop
30 June 2014
Lee Davy sits down with Phil Hellmuth to find out why he missed the ONE-DROP, his legacy battle with Ivey, his mainstream success.
- Warning: How the Growth of the GPI is Bad News for the Personalities of Poker
19 June 2014
The growth of the GPI is as important to poker as the recent relationship between Amaya Gaming and the gang behind the Rational Group.
- The Global Poker Index Catching Shooting Stars
12 June 2014
Global Poker Index (GPI) has inked a deal that will see 10-players chosen from the GPI Top 300, and GPI Player of the Year (POY) leaderboard.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014