Tag Archives: GPI
- Alex Dreyfus Wants to ‘Sportify’ Poker
October 23, 2014
Alexander Dreyfus, believes that poker is a steadily growing market, but much needs to be done in order to improve that rate of growth.
- PokerStars and the GPI to Turn Malta into a Poker Mecca in March 2015
October 10, 2014
PokerStars and the Global Poker Index are going to turn the Mediterranean island of Malta into a poker mecca.
- RankingHero to Power BLUFF European Poker Rankings
October 6, 2014
RankingHero, secured a deal to power the BLUFF European Poker Rankings, putting them into direct competition w/ the Global Poker Index.
- Global Poker Index and CineSport to Promote Poker to the US Mainstream Audience
September 30, 2014
The Global Poker Index has inked a deal with CineSport to distribute top quality poker-related video content to the US audience.
- Alexandre Dreyfus Plans to Unite the Poker World With the Global Poker Conference
September 29, 2014
Dreyfus continues his battle to elevate the status of poker to a more global audience with the creation of the Global Poker Conference.
- Calling the Clock: Dan Colman Takes Advantage of a $2.5m Overlay to Win the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open $10m Guarantee, Chess and Poker Converge and Much More
September 8, 2014
Lee Davy takes a look back at a week in poker that was dominated by the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open, Chess and Poker Converge & Much More.
European Poker Tour London Day 3: Martin Kozlov Leads The Final 45
October 10, 2013
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
July 18, 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
February 19, 2014
Sheldon Adelson’s Money Gets Anti Gambling Bill to Congress
March 27, 2014