Tag Archives: GPI
- Alex Dreyfus Wants to ‘Sportify’ Poker
23 October 2014
Alexander Dreyfus, believes that poker is a steadily growing market, but much needs to be done in order to improve that rate of growth.
- PokerStars and the GPI to Turn Malta into a Poker Mecca in March 2015
10 October 2014
PokerStars and the Global Poker Index are going to turn the Mediterranean island of Malta into a poker mecca.
- RankingHero to Power BLUFF European Poker Rankings
6 October 2014
RankingHero, secured a deal to power the BLUFF European Poker Rankings, putting them into direct competition w/ the Global Poker Index.
- Global Poker Index and CineSport to Promote Poker to the US Mainstream Audience
30 September 2014
The Global Poker Index has inked a deal with CineSport to distribute top quality poker-related video content to the US audience.
- Alexandre Dreyfus Plans to Unite the Poker World With the Global Poker Conference
29 September 2014
Dreyfus continues his battle to elevate the status of poker to a more global audience with the creation of the Global Poker Conference.
- Calling the Clock: Dan Colman Takes Advantage of a $2.5m Overlay to Win the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open $10m Guarantee, Chess and Poker Converge and Much More
8 September 2014
Lee Davy takes a look back at a week in poker that was dominated by the Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open, Chess and Poker Converge & Much More.
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016
WWE Owner Vince McMahon to Purchase Newcastle United Football Club?
19 February 2014