Tag Archives: GPI
- Angel Holdings set to complete acquisition of GPI
22 April 2019
The long-awaited acquisition of Gaming Partners International Corporation (GPI) by Angel Holdings Good Kaisha finally looks like it is set to be completed
- GPI POY race coming into the final stretch
28 November 2018
The race for this year's Global Poker Index (GPI) Player of the Year (POY) has tightened up with two players running almost neck-and-neck for the title.
- Kristen Bicknell still on top of 2018 GPI Canadian POY leaderboard
8 August 2018
Kristen Bicknell continues to show her poker prowess as she is currently at the top of the list on the 2018 GPI Canadian Player of the Year (CPOY) chart.
- Pokerstars shines at 3rd annual GPI American Poker Awards with quadruple win
27 February 2017
The stars were out in force for the 3rd Annual Global Poker Index (GPI) American Poker Awards.
- Chats with Tats – Alex Dreyfus
19 August 2015
In this episode of Chats w/ Tats, CEO Alex Dreyfus talks about Global Poker Index's plan to create an NFL for poker in the next five years.
- Calling the Clock: Controversy, Contradiction and Cancer
13 March 2015
Lee Davy rounds up stories including Mukul Pahuja and Mike Sexton stirring up a little C&C, and the Godfather of Poker having surgery.
Doyle Brunson once turned down $230M, and he still has nightmares
16 February 2018
Fedor Holz On Why His Future Will be Away From Poker
18 July 2016