Tag Archives: Gov. Rick Scott
- Legal duel over player-banked games starts in Florida
June 1, 2016
Miami gambling regulators are now at loggerheads with a pari-mutuel operator over the legality of “player-banked card games".
- Substitute bill could pave way for Seminole compact, expanded gambling across Florida
February 29, 2016
A 122-page measure could be the key that the Seminole tribe’s $3.1 billion gaming compact to finally move ahead in the Florida Legislature.
- Seminole compact inches forward in Florida Senate
February 18, 2016
Gov. Rick Scott’s $3.1 billion gaming compact with the Seminole tribe is finally moving ahead in the Florida Senate.
- Cue the high-stakes debates: Florida Legislature rolls out gambling bills
February 8, 2016
State House and Senate members have rolled gambling proposals that could, among other things.
- Florida guv, Seminoles pimp $1.8b resort expansion as reward for okaying compact
February 2, 2016
Florida's Seminole Tribe vows to embark on $1.8b expansion of Hollywood and Tampa properties if state legislators approve gaming compact.
- Florida lawmaker wants to create state gambling commission
December 23, 2015
The $3 billion compact with the Seminole Tribe has prompted a senator in Florida to call for the formation of a state gambling commish.
Bitcoin.Casino domain acquired in $28K record sale
February 27, 2017
CrownBet launches new TV ad, but won’t mention betting
September 26, 2016
Cyborgs unite: Bio implants paving the way for bitcoin payments
September 14, 2016
European banks will offer bitcoin wallets soon
September 21, 2016