Tag Archives: Gov. Dannel Malloy
- Connecticut governor wants sports betting input by the end of the week
August 8, 2018
The governor of Connecticut has given lawmakers until the end of this week to determine whether or not they are behind a push for sports betting this year.
- Connecticut guv, tribes seek resolution on sports betting deadlock
May 24, 2018
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy is moving heaven and earth to bring the lucrative sports betting market into the Nutmeg State.
- East Windsor casino may get Federal government backing
June 14, 2017
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy and the federal government see eye-to-eye when it comes to authorizing the state’s first casino off tribal land.
- Connecticut guv sides with tribes on third casino plan
May 23, 2017
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy throws his weight behind a third casino plan pushed by the state's current two gaming tribal groups.
- Connecticut governor questions tribes’ third casino plans
March 3, 2017
Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy asks his attorney general for formal opinion on the legality of the state's two gaming tribes building third casino.
- AG backs Connecticut tribes’ commercial casino
January 5, 2016
MGM Resorts’ lawsuit to block a third Connecticut casino should be dismissed, says Connecticut AG George Jepsen.
Atlantic City casinos’ flat October; Borgata building sportsbook
November 15, 2017
Typhoon Hato delays MGM Cotai opening until January 29
September 29, 2017
MGM reopen Mandalay Bay 32nd floor, prep MGM Cotai launch
January 10, 2018
Politico: MGM cock-blocking Connecticut’s third tribal casino
February 2, 2018